Dilaps Key Advice

Key advice

Key Advice

It is very prudent to obtain advice from a specialist dilaps Chartered Surveyor on the condition of the building and the repairing liabilities as the dilapidations costs can be substantial at the end of a lease. Usually at the end of the lease the tenant is either intending to move into other premises and will probably have budgeted for works to that property, or they are contracting their business. They will often not have allowed for a similar level of expenditure on the building they are vacating as that into which they are moving. Similarly, licences to alter buildings should be discussed with a Chartered Building Surveyor who has dilaps expertise as well as your solicitor for maximum protection.


Back to dilaps a to z